Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 9/20/14 Early Play PITT/Iowa

Iowa +7

Iowa's head coach Kirk Ferentz returns to his hometown to take on Pitt. Pitt HC, Paul Chryst and Frenetz have a history matching up 7 times in the Big 10 when Chryst was OC at Wisky. Ferentz was 4-3 in those games and held Wisky's high powered running game to 111 ypg. Pitt is averaging 344 rushing ypg this year and have a stud 6'2" 250 RB James Connor. What they are seriously lacking is a good passing game with first year starter Chad Voytik at QB. Pitt is only averaging 101 passing ypg. Iowa is only surrendering 66 rushing ypg this year but giving up 246 passing ypg. Iowa has two potential NFL draft picks on their D Line and I believe will be able to slow the Pitt rushing offense and force the young weak armed QB to throw the ball this week. Pitt does have future NFL receiver, Tyler Boyd but they have been unable to get him the ball downfield. I see this as a 3 point type game with Pitt's questionable secondary getting exposed in this game. Also might make a small play on under 47 in this one.

Re: Saturday 9/20/14 Early Play PITT/Iowa

Comment

Like the play
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

I'm with you big time..
          Vincent

Comment

Comment

Two other things I forgot to mention. First Pitt is without their starting center and leader of their o line, Artie Rowell. He tore his ACL two weeks ago in the BC game and out for the year. His replacement is a redshirt freshman. Secondly the home field advantage for Pitt at Heinz field has never materialized and I would expect 20,000 empty seats unless Iowa brings a large amount of fans.

Comment

great info

Comment

today

Comment

Nice straight up winner with Iowa +7 as my big play on the day. Also had a small winner on the under In that game. Coming back with two small plays tonight.

oklahoma/wvu over 66 be careful as public all over this play and opened at 61 and bet up. But wvu d is weak and missing starting and top corner due to guess what?? Beating his girlfriend...surprised?

lsu -7

warning on both plays... Been drinking all day at a golf outing and playing these two for entertainment purposes only

Comment

Working...
                    X