Thurs night lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs night lights

Zona heads to the Alamodome for a primetime match up thurs night. UTSA is a veteran team, and they will certainly be up for this game and wanting to make up for the thrashing they took at the hands of zona last yr 38-13(was 38-6 at one point in the 4th). Revenge is a word that gets thrown around a lot, and some might use it for this game, but not me. UTSA got 'revenge' in their 1st game of the season, a 27-7 victory against houston. I say 'revenge' because when UTSA played Houston last yr, the game was much much closer than the final score showed. They lost 59-28, but the score was tied mid 3rd quarter in that 1st meeting, and the wheels fell off(pretty sure 6 turnovers). That game was on the UTSA vets mind all summer long, and it showed as they were the team forcing turnovers and they spoiled Houston's season opener(and new stadium unveiling). I think its gonna be tough to get up for a 2nd straight week and take on a team with the kind of fire power that zona is bringing. They hammered a weak UNLV team last weekend 58-13. While I think this game will be close and competitive for a while, in the end too much firepower for UTSA to handle and zona pulls away.

ZONA-7

Re: Thurs night lights

Great write up
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

I like UTSA to pull the upset - Good Luck!

Comment

Comment

Good luck tonight

Comment

Working...
          X