CFP Final 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFP Final 4

Someone is going to be pissed. But here are my choices.

Michigan
    Washington
    Texas
    Alabama

Yes, Fl St went undefeated but the team does not look like a final 4 team. Defense does for sure, but how will they score against the other teams? Unprecedented to leave a power 5, undefeated conference champ out, but 1 conference will be pissed. Can I see Fl St getting in over Bama? Absolutely. But I think the committee rewards Bama for beating the #1 overall, king of the hill, Georgia.

We’ll know tomorrow!!

Nope fsu in..

They did what they had to do.

They didn't lose to Oklahoma

They won reg season and championship

They won championship w 3rd string qb and stifling d fense.

GA and Texas staying home

Comment

They got it right!!! Feel terrible for FSU but they’re not a top 4.

Mich -2.5 Bama
      Texas -4.5 Wash

Comment

Bama is now 7-0 s/u vs the #1-ranked team on a neutral field:

KillerSports.com

Comment

Damn, that's impressive, John. Good to know. Line already dropped in that game.

Comment

Comment

https://www.si.com/fannation/college...eaction-letter

Couldn't say it better

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
                You know Mr. Global Warming aka Sir Climate Change aka King Coal aka John Kerry is the head of the CFP committee

Comment

Now it all makes sense..

Thes guys gotta go. Kerry, Obama, soros, the elite left is destroying America and we are letting it happen.

Makes me want to puke

Comment

Playing the games don’t even matter anymore

Get to the end and let a few men pick who they want

Awful

Comment

Yeah, what's the point of winning the games if that doesn't matter anymore!? I said it already years ago when they introduced these playoffs that they should have started with quarter-finals at least.

College football was so frustrating when they used to pick just the two teams who played the championship game. Never liked that and really hate what happened now.

And it's not fair to say "Oh, how will FSU score against this or that team"? Doesn't matter at all. They did what they had to do so they should be in.

Guess the linesmakers made Oregon a 10 point favorite over Washington in the PAC 12 championship game because they thought that the Huskies wouldn't have a chance to beat the Ducks again. Oh really?

It's also not fair that people said FSU's chances to make the playoffs were slim because they lost their starting QB. I mean, what bullshit is that? This is like penalizing them twice, losing the QB, losing any chance to get in.

Or they couldn't get in because of what happened to TCU. What? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Style points over wins. Nice way to ruin the game. Well done!

By the way, I really liked JJ Watt's idea, Michigan and Washington get a BYE. Random draw to determine matchups between Texas, Alabama, Georgia & Florida State. So damn easy!
                      Last edited by Eagle; 12-15-2023, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
                        Now it all makes sense..

Thes guys gotta go. Kerry, Obama, soros, the elite left is destroying America and we are letting it happen.

Makes me want to puke
                        We the People aren't going to let it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
                          Yeah, what's the point of winning the games if that doesn't matter anymore!? I said it already years ago when they introduced these playoffs that they should have started with quarter-finals at least.

College football was so frustrating when they used to pick just the two teams who played the championship game. Never liked that and really hate what happened now.

And it's not fair to say "Oh, how will FSU score against this or that team"? Doesn't matter at all. They did what they had to do so they should be in.

Guess the linesmakers made Oregon a 10 point favorite over Washington in the PAC 12 championship game because they thought that the Huskies wouldn't have a chance to beat the Ducks again. Oh really?

It's also not fair that people said FSU's chances to make the playoffs were slim because they lost their starting QB. I mean, what bullshit is that? This is like penalizing them twice, losing the QB, losing any chance to get in.

Or they couldn't get in because of what happened to TCU. What? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Style points over wins. Nice way to ruin the game. Well done!

By the way, I really liked JJ Watt's idea, Michigan and Washington get a BYE. Random draw to determine matchups between Texas, Alabama, Georgia & Florida State. So damn easy!
                          It's all about the $$$. And Alabama brings in the $$$. People love to love them & people love to hate them. They are the Cowboys of college football, but they've actually won championships.

Comment

I know, John. It's always about the money. Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                            X