same wins as opponent
    not ivy league
    not covid season

4-0 o/u (20.62)

no OT

total ..

highest by far in sample is lowest margin

side ..

eliminate highest line and that same total (both significant outliers) and you have 2 huge losses ...29.5/34

could see a half unit on each or just play the over

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

over 55
    tul -5
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-13-2023, 10:54 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

also the closest line/total (combo) to tonight's was the blowout 39.5 pt over
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

rank >=17
        away fav <=4
        po: scoreless @ the half
        p:points >=17
        total 50-63

0-5 o/u (-17.40)

smallest 9.5
        saturday games (3) biggest margins

kan under 55

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
            thanks chamblin..putting up another

Comment

7<=po:rank <=20 and p:WH and AF and o:wins = 1 and -4>= line >=-19 and not season =2020

away
              fav 4-19
              p:home win
              po:rank 7-20
              o: wins =1
              eliminate covid year
              ​​​​

0-16 (-14.09)

weather not supposed to be good but hard to pass up ..(line a little stinky imo)

pitt +7

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X