Wizard club broom clean special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard club broom clean special

That's right folks. It's been a trial so far this year however the wizard made a breakthru last week when he called the cowboy rout and a few others.. bet the cowboys again this week my friends - u are welcome in advance..

LOVE THIS CARD. MY SPIDEY SENSE IS OPERATING AT FULL CAPACITY. THIS IS A WIN BIG WEEK SO DO NOT BE SKERRED

play these 5 and I guarantee u will be at the window, hopefully with a wheelbarrow

Clemson - 48 wake picked the wrong year to be game 6 and not have Sam Hartman and be at death valley. This is full stomp neck Dabo special

Bama -1 or 2 doesn't matter. Nick needs this game as bad as he ever has. No one he hates more than ol jimbo. tHis game is already circled & squared every year. This time ita highlights as well. Good day Mr Fisher.

Louisville + whateves. Irish much better team but they are out of gas folks. Louie is undefeated and a tough out at home. This is the biggest game they have plays since Lamar at Clemson under thr lights

I think they win outright. But hedge ml w the points if g9ing that route. No need t9 be greedy with this card

okl+ too many points here. Venable got his team going right director. Everything been ex for Texas so far.
    NOT .... TONIGHT

Maryland- seems like every year the ly get 20 from Ohio state and every b year they cover
    AL least that how I remember it.

THIS MFKIN CARD COULD EASILY SWEEP. OF.COURSE IT.COULD GO 0-5 as well. I can promise u one thing I'm gonna lose a lot of $ if it does.

cause this Is BET BIG WIN BIG WEEKEND

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Sometimes you get the bull, sometimes you get the horns!! Love it. Go big or go home. Just bring a good fuckin attitude and a lot of good grapes!

Roll Tide, vern!! And maybe good luck to your Tigers as well.

Comment

Working...
      X