Love this play~~ Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this play~~ Saturday

I bet Wisconsin last week over ga southern and covered. Ga southern would have beaten them if they hadn’t thrown 5 pics and a bad snap to qb losing a fumble because they had no problem marching up and down the field on Wisconsin. I shook my head after the game thinking how fortunate I was. The qb had a bad day. Maybe that was partly Wisconsin’s def backs making plays. I don’t think ball st is as good as Wisconsin. Ga southern wins by 20 I think. I was going to play this early in the week gs -7 Wednesday and I didn’t pull the trigger. The line moved to 6 later that evening and I emptied my account on it. Because of all the turnovers is what inevitably gave Wisconsin the win I don’t think they ever punted lol. They scored or threw a pic. If they clean up the turnovers they win easily today. I think the line moved incorrectly and I jumped on it.

Comment

The eye test Ga Southern looked better than Wisconsin last week, The turnovers killed them. I felt like this was a lock!! Up 40-0 4th qtr....

Comment

Gonna play a lil on my hogs +18. I think they will keep it within 18. Ark +18

Comment

Working...
        X