p: away favorite win

po: not ranked

p: losing or not winning >7 at half

p: not tied at half

p: 3-4 touchdowns

p: fumbles >=1

win streak <= 7 games **

total <=78

eliminated 2021 season ..both smallest margin ats winners in sample..maybe prior covid season had carryover effect

14-0 (19.28)

reminder this is an ats avg

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fsu -2
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-23-2023, 12:00 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

** forgot parameter .. added above

Comment

there are 4 lines lower in the sample

-2.5 today
          +10 lowest
          12.5 difference
          19.6/gm avg

4 lines higher

-2.5 today
          -13.5 (4th above)
          11 difference
          20.0/gm avg

difference and avg similar..big gap to the next highest line (-22.5) so these 8 are pretty well isolated

even though the avg line of the whole sample (-12.7) is much higher than today's (-2.5) the avg margin at the lower end (19.8) is still very similar to the avg margin of the whole sample (19.3)

avg total of the whole (56) is almost dead-on with today's (55)

Comment

SAY IT AINT SO JOE!!

the trend I like here is we are ric flair and we hold the belt. U ain't comin to our house and taking it..

YOU TALKING TO THE ROLEX WEARING, DIAMOND RIBG WEARING, JET FLYING, LIMOSINE RIDIN, KISS STEALIN, WHEELIN DEALING, SON OF A GUN!!!

WOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GO TIGERS

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X