week =3 and rank <=25 and A and total <=58 and -20>=line >=-27

week 3
    ranked team
    away
    favorite 20-27
    total <=58

7-0 (21.86)

smallest 16 !

trouble is total the lowest by 4 pts.. I think with the avg (and lowest) margin that can be forgiven

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fla st -24.5
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-16-2023, 07:57 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

4 lowest totals avg margin = 24

3 highest avg =19

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
        thanks chamblin

Comment

found something decent on georgia total..post by 2pm

Comment

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

ga under 54.5

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X