september system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• september system

month of sept UNDER system that's been averaging about 1 play/day for the past 4 seasons (excluding 2020)

wrong forum

september
    p: away favorite win
    p: 2-3 HR
    p: 1-10 SO
    p: pitchers used <=7
    <= 5 gm win streak
    2018 (exclude 2020 covid)

p:previous

34-83-5 o/u
    6-25-1 o/u ..last year

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...=++S+D+Q+L+%21

Last edited by bleeker; 08-28-2023, 06:04 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

uhh boy ..start out by putting it in the wrong section ..can't be good

IT'S A MLB SYSTEM
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I will start a new one in mlb forum tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        uhh boy ..start out by putting it in the wrong section ..can't be good

IT'S A MLB SYSTEM
        Lucky 4U, it's 3 strikes and your out, why MLB will always be The National Pastime. Looking forward to your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by ground storm View Post

Lucky 4U, it's 3 strikes and your out, why MLB will always be The National Pastime. Looking forward to your effort.

thanks groundstorm

I'm going on about my 2nd strikeout then

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X