notre dame/navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notre dame/navy

they played opener vs navy in dublin in 2012 ..similiar line and total (16.5/55.5)

50-10

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...mary&_qt=games

nd -20.5
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-23-2023, 09:48 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Jumpin' on this; planning on watching this at The Irish Bulldog Bar & Grill locally,

What could go wrong 40 drunkard Irishmen, me inluded?. LOL.

BOL bleeker, The great- winner seeker.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ground storm View Post
        Jumpin' on this; planning on watching this at The Irish Bulldog Bar & Grill locally,

What could go wrong 40 drunkard Irishmen, me inluded?. LOL.

BOL bleeker, The great- winner seeker.

sounds like the perfect place to be ground storm..good time to be had regardless
        of the result

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

sounds like the perfect place to be ground storm..good time to be had regardless
          of the result

Comment

Working...
          X