X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added
    $300 UConn +6

$300 Northern Colorado +27.5
    IMO this line is 10 points off, Wyoming D sucks and No. Colorado offense is very capable of putting 20+ points on the board against them, just don't think the Cowboys are up to scoring 50 against anybody.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

BOL JJ , i'm not touching my huskies, after watching them get beat-up by a high school team last week. But, i hope your right!

Comment

Colorado was going to be my play of the day. Good luck with all of these.

Comment

on your evening plays jj

Comment

​Pick 6 by Wyoming with under 2 and a half minutes left and they cover by a half point...ggrrrrrrrrrrrr No. Colorado also failed to score inside the 5 about 3 minutes before that...pffffftt
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Would have had a winning day except I added those 2 losers...dumbass

Comment

Working...
              X