The slipper doesn’t fit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The slipper doesn’t fit!

No disrespect in my TCU is Cinderella analogy but I think the magic ends tonight for TCU. Two different teams and Georgia won’t be as generous as Mich was. This team is stout everywhere and experienced. My pay the price but I’m laying 12.5 with the Dawgs to repeat.

But I won’t be upset if TCU wins outright!!

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
      Good luck to you too, capt!!

Comment

BOL, BT...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Happy to win but disappointed in how lopsided that game was. No reason to watch after Q1. The difference in speed was amazing - both sides of the ball. TCU had a great season and is a really good team, but not in Georgia's class. Too fast, too physical.

I will say this, not sure who can argue that the SEC isn't the best conference. Full disclosure, I'm a Bama guy, so I may be a little partial. But honestly, other than a couple teams - Clemson, Ohio St - who can hang with the big boys in this conference? The SEC has won 6 of the 9 CFP championships. 67%!!! They've won 14 since 2000. 13 since 2006!!. Dominate. The landscape has changed over the past 2 decades and the SEC is the sheriff. Sure, they won't win every year, but look at the betting odds for next season. The top 2 favs are Georgia and Bama. 4 of the top 8 favs are from the SEC. Big boy football.

Anyway, always sorry to see the season end. Congrats to the dawgs and their fans. Bama's coming next year!!! :)

Comment

Working...
              X