championship game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• championship game

month = 1 and game type = PO and D and p:fumbles lost = 1 and day = Monday and total > 47

championship game
    dog
    previous fumbles lost =1
    total >47

2-0 (30.75)

28 / 33.5

tcu +12.5 ..non commital

obviously with only 2 games to go by margins have to be big..total falls nicely in line..much bigger dog than the other 2 is a negative..overall I think it's interesting early on

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

month = 1 and int(str(date) [4 :]) > 104 and game type = PO and line > 3.5 and op:line > -18 and p:first downs < 30 and p:rushing yards > 179

championship
    dog >3.5
    opponent previous < 18 pt favorite
    previous first downs <30
    previous rushing yards >179

3-0 (24.00)

smallest 10.5

tcu +12.5..non-commital
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-04-2023, 09:53 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
        thanks chamblin

Comment

championship
          dogs
          previous beat spread 11-15 points

2-0 (30.75)

28/33.5

tcu + 12.5 non commital

Comment

Comment

TCU ML +375
              Bleeker you think they have a chance?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chazbo View Post
                TCU ML +375
                Bleeker you think they have a chance?
                Thanks
                I'm not crazy about them because of a 2-3 game sample and the lines in those were much lower. be more enthused if it was closer to those numbers..on the other hand they were blowout games for the dogs ..this is an action bet on tcu for me chazbo
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-09-2023, 04:18 PM.

Comment

only once a year..what the heck

parlay (.66u)

tcu ml
                  sf under 43

+785

just be making picks through the playoffs based on sdql ..with the extra week i don't want to bother with queries where the team doesn't show up..everything i do is by the round so correct week is important..believe the decisions i make are based on accurate information

Comment

BOL, Glenn...

Comment

Working...
                    X