X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiesta and Peach by the Drop

Best day of the year...

Fiesta Bowl

TCU is playing with house money. Nobody gives them a shot and probably for good reason. The Frogs 3-3-5 defense is built to stop spread offenses in the Big 12 not what they are going to see today. I expect Michigan to run the ball down the Frog's throat all day. But, TCU does have one chance. They are going to be aggressive as hell on offense and take deep shots all day long. Johnston and Williams are big athletic WRs and can win 50-50 balls against the Wolverines secondary. Max Duggan leads the nation in completions of over 50 yards. Unlike most folks, I think this will be a high scoring game and like it to go over. For the Frogs to shock the world, they will have to score a bunch and force a few turnovers. I expect Michigan to win but I'm not betting against my Frogs. I'll play a teaser.

TCU +14/Over 52

Peach Bowl

I think Ohio State is in big trouble today. Georgia is Michigan on steroids and we all know what happened when they met up. I expect Georgia to rattle the shit outta Stroud and cruise to the finals.

Georgia -6.5

GL

Good luck, life!! Hope we get some good football games.

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
        X