X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mean we're gonna win

But a gambler can only be on the utes.

Small

Do the officials call this game in USC’s favor? The PAC 12 needs an entry to the CFP. Utah wins, they get nothing.

Comment

Maybe. Look i think USC is stee-rong. Irish couldn't handle but they couldn't handle one guy. Something tells me utes will. They know him they are discipline city, they've been there.

Book need GOY and I'm always looking for a seat on that side. It's my number one determinent.

Eyes say USC spidey say utez

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good call vern. Sure wish I didn’t jump ship. PAC 12 cannibalizes each other again. Looks good now for Ohio St. Hell, with a TCU loss, Bama has a shot!

Comment

Comment

I like Kansas State +1 today against TCU for the same reasons listed above. The line has been shrinking all week, and that would indicate that a lot of smart money is coming in on the Wildcats.

I still think TCU will make the Final Four unless they lose in a blowout fashion. No way Alabama should be in with two losses and two other near losses.

Comment

70% of bets on TCU, 73% of money on K St. K St would seem to be the right side following the money. I love the under. 64% of bets on over, 74% of money on under. Like that.

As for Bama, they have a better SOS, better Sagarin rating and would be favored over TCU on a neutral field. I’m a Bama guy, and I agree it would be tough to put Bama in. But you can’t discount the possibility if TCU loses.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X