Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Weekend Betting

Starting this weekend off with a teaser
    N Tex +15 / Over 63.5 - like NT to cover but will wait to see if the line gets better

Also on USC -2.5. Williams is so hard to handle. I liked Utah right up to yesterday but I'm going to ride with Williams and his magic this year. Hope the D doesn't cost me.

Taking the under in the K St / TCU game at 62 pretty large. I also teased K St +8 / Under 68.

Georgia big. I grabbed this line at -16.5 as soon as it came out. Remember, Kirby and the Dawgs has trouble against Brian Kelly while at ND. No way Smart forgets this. And after losing the SEC championship last year to Bama, he wants that conference title badly. Don't think Daniels is 100%. Dawgs roll.

Hey vern, thoughts on your boys tomorrow night??? Probably last game for a few studs. QB position is scary though. Does DJ get benched? Might be a good thing.

Good luck, gang!!

Comment

Love starting out 0-2. Time to get it back and then some today!

Comment

Feel bad for Duggan but the under cashes. Phew!! Fucking OT sweater. Teaser winner. Let’s go dawgs. Can’t believe I just said that!

Adding Tulane -3.5

Comment

Comment

Added Purdue +18.5 live

Comment

Added Mich -7.5 live. Nice middle opportunity.

Comment

Adding NC +25 live

in case you can’t tell, I’m at a party watching foots. Beer, wine and bourbon …. In that order. Gonna be a slow day tomorrow. Hope these live bets work!!

hey vern. Opened a 2015 August Kesseler cuv

Comment

Working...
                X