Turkey by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey by the Drop

Since TCU is my alma mater, I follow the Big12 closely. Texas and Kansas State both have a shot at playing TCU in the Big 12 Championship. Texas has to beat Baylor today and have K State lose to Kansas tomorrow to get in. Kansas State just has to beat Kansas and they're in.

Texas Longhorns -9
    This one in Austin. It's chilly and damp but not raining. Texas qb is shaky as fuck but they have 2 stud running backs to lean on. Baylor managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory last week vs TCU. Doubt they have much left in the tank today. Texas has something to play for and Baylor really doesn't. They already are bowl eligible and I can't see them putting up much of a fight today. Think the Longhorns ride Bijan Robinson today and win this one rather easily.

Kansas State Wildcats -12
    Putting this one in now. This line might move up by kick. After Texas beats Baylor today Kansas ST knows they have to win to get in. They are a really solid team and have a good shot at taking down TCU in the championship game. Kansas started out stringing a few wins together early this season but are totally outmatched in this one. The Wildcats blow the Jayhawks out and punch their ticket to the Big 12 Champioship.

GL

Comment

BOL Drop...

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I won an under bet back in 2006. I’ll try another one.

Missouri/Arkansas Under 56

Comment

Somehow got a push on that total. I’ll take it.

Florida State Seminoles -10
          Normally like the dog in rivalry games but the Gators are limping into Tallahassee tonight. I’ll take the Noles at home to cover.

GL

Comment

Comment

Ok boys and girls. The Drop has found us a nugget in the early slate.

South Alabama Jaguars -9 1st half
              South Alabama Jaguars -15.5

This one has woodshed written all over it. The Jags have a shot at the Sunbelt West championship. They have lost 2 games all year. By 1 at UCLA and 4 against Troy. ODU is gonna get taken behind the wood shed in this one from the get go. I’m on it heavy.

also adding to Kansas State in what I think will be another woodshed game tonight.

GL

Comment

My book just added the hook.

6 pt teaser
                Michigan Wolverines +14.5 and Under 62

GL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Life by the Drop View Post
                    Ok boys and girls. The Drop has found us a nugget in the early slate.

South Alabama Jaguars -9 1st half
                    South Alabama Jaguars -15.5

This one has woodshed written all over it. The Jags have a shot at the Sunbelt West championship. They have lost 2 games all year. By 1 at UCLA and 4 against Troy. ODU is gonna get taken behind the wood shed in this one from the get go. I’m on it heavy.

also adding to Kansas State in what I think will be another woodshed game tonight.

GL
                    I’m in, life!! Love the woodshed games!! With you on K St too. Good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X