Against The Grain ... Tenn/LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Against The Grain ... Tenn/LSU

I see this line has moved from Tenn -2 to -3. Not sure I get it. Are we ready to say Tenny is a top 8 team? I get it, Hooker is a legit QB and Heupel has made great strides there. But Brian Kelly is the real deal and he already got a punch in the face in week 1 - from FL St and the local media. Now he has the riding high Vols coming into Death Valley for an early start?

Give me LSU ML.

Comment

Per espn, Tigers undefeated in last 5 years when playing at 11am local time. Not sure how many games that is, but I like it.

Tenn looking ahead to Bama matchup next week??
      Last edited by BT; 10-08-2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

Going to play a couple more SEC hunches. Going to lay the points with the Gators thinking Mizzou is in a big let down spot after losing late to GA. And Florida needs a dominating win.

And give me Rattler and SC plus. KY only favored by 6? Doesn’t smell right to me. SC can score but KY doesn’t allow a lot of points. Just going with the “something’s off” on this one.

Comment

Comment

Nothing like spotting them a TD to start the game.

Comment

Not a great day. 1-2. At least SC covered. I’m done with Florida - maybe next year. The Tenn/LSU game was over from the opening kick.

Comment

Working...
                X