week 5 ** 2 from 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 5 ** 2 from 1

3 < week < 7 and rank < 26 and H and po:touchdowns = 1 and po:interceptions = 2 and 0> line >-35

week 4-6
    ranked team
    home
    previous opp touchdowns =1
    previous opp interceptions =2
    favorite < 35

0-14 (-7.96)

fade min and utah

purdue +11.5
    oregon st +10.5 (underlines..means nothing)

.75 units each
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin

(about to post another)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

have another 22-0-1 system that has 3 games..1 of them is at noon and the other 2 after 10pm I believe..how's that for spread out lol

the early game I don't like as much because there are bigger margins in general with larger dogs

I'll post the early game now and put up the others including the system later on

texas tech +7.5 ..half unit

Comment

Comment

19<rank <26 and 19<o:rank<26 and H and total >55 and season >2005

home
            rank 20-25
            opp rank 20-25
            total >55

7-0-1 (18.56)

besides push..minimum cover by 9.5

fla st -6.5

still have to post other 2 games from post 4

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                3 < week < 7 and rank < 26 and H and po:touchdowns = 1 and po:interceptions = 2 and 0> line >-35

week 4-6
                ranked team
                home
                previous opp touchdowns =1
                previous opp interceptions =2
                favorite < 35

0-14 (-7.96)

fade min and utah

purdue +11.5
                oregon st +10.5 (underlines..means nothing)

.75 units each

here's the system and 2 additional games

week = 5 and rank = None and o:rank < 26 and po:touchdowns = 4 and po:points > 30 and ou streak < 3 and site!=neutral

week 5
                unranked
                opp ranked
                previous opp touchdowns =4
                po:points >30
                not on at >2 over streak
                not played at a neutral site

22-0-1(10.98)

arizona state +24.5 (10:30)
                stanford +17 (11:00)

6 games on the day

Comment

I have a 45-5 ATS on Nebraska opposing teams 2+ win team off first loss blown out vs opponent off ATS loss of >10
                  Okie St and UAB in 57-17 ATS spots coming off a bye with revenge
                  Best totals are u42.5 Michigan and u46 Clemson pertaining to totals<50 despite one team scoring 174+ points in L4 games
                  Also played Tulsa +10.5 good dog spot at home for a team that was strong LY and Cincy on field for a ridiculous 109 plays last week. Tulsa 10-0 L11 as a dog>1 including LY vs Cincy losing by 8 getting 22.5

also have play against Utah but that's going to be a tough one to pull the trigger on Oregon State

Comment

and solid trend on Gundy with rest

I've got him at 36-14 SU with 29-17-4 ATS with extra rest and really strong 13-1 SU / 12-1-1 ATS when Okie State is unbeaten and playing another FBS team with extra rest.
                    13-1-0 (23.50, 92.9%)
                    12-1-1 (7.54, 92.3%)

Comment

Comment

UTEP have never won a game when playing in Eastern Time Zone. They are 0-26-1 and today Charlotte is +145 ML at home against UTEP

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X