week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 1

week = 1 and HD and n:site = home and conference = USA and (day!=Sunday and day!=Monday) and season >2005

0-8 o/u (-11.62)

6 of the 8 double digit unders

5 saturday's
    2 friday's
    1 thursday

1 of each sunday and monday so I think they're fair eliminations..thursday more typical even though there's only 1 game

north texas under 67.5 (9/3 @ 7:30)
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-01-2022, 08:17 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

week =1 and day =Friday and H and 4 >line >-4.5

5-0 o/u (11.00)

smallest over(s..two) by 9

illinois over 46

week =1 and day =Friday and H and 4 >line >-4.5 and total <52

0-3 (-22.83)

all covers by 20+

fade indiana

illinois + 1.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

I have SMU , seems (and hopefully) all the points will come from the Mustangs as they have a lot of talent in the offensive end and looks like this year the Defensive will improve , I will be more than happy if it ends 45 - 21.

Wyoming look very bad against Illinois, my only 2 questions will be... is Illinois for real? Or Wyoming can be one of the worst teams this year? (along with Hawaii)

Question will be answered in a couple of days..

I like both selections specially fading Indiana, last week I took Illinois and it was an easy winner .

Good Luck Bleeker and thanks for the trends!..
        Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bebebebe View Post
          I have SMU , seems (and hopefully) all the points will come from the Mustangs as they have a lot of talent in the offensive end and looks like this year the Defensive will improve , I will be more than happy if it ends 45 - 21.

Wyoming look very bad against Illinois, my only 2 questions will be... is Illinois for real? Or Wyoming can be one of the worst teams this year? (along with Hawaii)

Question will be answered in a couple of days..

I like both selections specially fading Indiana, last week I took Illinois and it was an easy winner .

Good Luck Bleeker and thanks for the trends!..
          no problem bebe and appreciate the analysis..I'm strictly systems with all sports as you probably know but if you like it from a traditional approach can't hurt to have good system numbers backing it up

have something decent on the michigan state total which I'll put up later this morning
          Last edited by bleeker; 09-02-2022, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            week = 1 and HD and n:site = home and conference = USA and (day!=Sunday and day!=Monday) and season >2005

0-8 o/u (-11.62)

6 of the 8 double digit unders

5 saturday's
            2 friday's
            1 thursday

1 of each sunday and monday so I think they're fair eliminations..thursday more typical even though there's only 1 game

north texas under 67.5 (9/3 @ 7:30)
            https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

the 5 highest lines are the biggest unders and there is clear separation 3rd-4th in the sample

the 4 highest totals are the biggest unders and this is close to the highest
            Last edited by bleeker; 09-02-2022, 06:20 AM.

Comment

week =1 and day =Friday and H and rank >11

0-7 o/u (-17.14)

maybe stretching logic a bit but today's line /total is close to the avg when msu was active with this system in consecutive years

avg line and total close to the median

lowest under by 7

msu under 54 .. friday @ 7pm

Comment

Comment

team = BYU and season > 2005 and week = 1 and F and day != Monday

byu
                  week 1
                  favorite
                  except monday

0-9 o/u (20.94)

today's line and total very close to the avg which is a big plus to me .. they don't have the total for 2008 so eliminated it from the sample and the avg margin is correct..41-17 byu the final score that year

byu under 58 @ 4pm

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X