Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn/FSU

Auburn +10

First of all let me say I am a huge Auburn fan, and an Auburn graduate. So I guess this would probably be considered a homer play. I feel kind of like I did in 2010 when Auburn played Oregon, I was pretty nervous when the matchup was announced, but the more I read and the more time that passed, the more confident I got. To put it simply, I don't think FSU can stop Auburn's offense, and I think Auburn's DL will put some pressure on Winston. I think Auburn covers, and I think they win straight up. I have some money on the ML, and I have about 3 times that on the spread. I was gonna go half and half ML/spread, but 10 points is just too juicy not to take. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow and just like last year, and every year, this season went by way too fast!
    2013 NCAAF 4-5 -1.5

Re: Auburn/FSU

Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Yep this season flew right by.
        Good luck on your plays and enjoy the game beer44

Comment

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Comment

Good luck man! Can't imagine what it must be like to be an alum and watching this game tonight. As an Irish fan last year, it will be one of the most lasting sports memories for me watching them play for the championship (although it won't be the fondest of memories, it's a memory). Enjoy it!
                A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Comment

I hope you are right!

Comment

Working...
                    X