X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 by the Drop

Gotta love Saturday...

Pittsburgh Panthers -21
    Woodshed game of the week. Pickett threw for 519 yds last week and lost to the Canes. He had 3 TDs but 2 Picks in that one. He now only has 3 picks on the year. Also last week the awful Blue Devils gave up 411 passing yards to WF.
    Pitt takes out their frustration for last week on the putrid Dukies and takes them to the woodshed.

Memphis Tigers +5
    SMU's perfect season came crashing down last week. Now they go to the Liberty Bowl where they have big time trouble against the Tigers. If the Ponies come out at all flat...they will find themselves behind in a hurry.

Auburn Tigers +5
    These 2 squads are pretty much mirror images. Two pretty stout defenses should keep the scoring down. I'll take the points.

Alabama Crimson Tide -28
    Shit in Baton Rouge is a mess. Saban is hearing that they don't deserve their ranking after the loss to A&M. He is gonna prove a point.

Baylor Team Total Over 31.5
    No Patterson to make any in game adjustments. The Frogs can't tackle.

North Carolina Tar Heels -2.5
    The fishy line of the week. I am compelled to bite.

GL

Comment

Good luck today! Love the Pitt play. NC scares me. Their D made ND’s offense look great last week. Not sure how they stop the DDs. Will probably be on Wake. Also took Bama 1H.

Comment

Working...
      X