2 plays Friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 plays Friday night

Been a while. Hi to everyone. Figured I'd throw you guys a few winners tonight:

Okla St -2
    Letdown for Mizzou. Thought they were gonna play for all the marbles and then shit the bed and gave up 600 yards rushing to Black Navy. Gotta b a hit to the confidence, especially since the d-line was considered a stregnth. Not a fan at all of Franklin. SEC is down.

Ohio St -3
    Best bet of the bowls so far. Everyone who THINKS they know says that OSU is in the same spot, that its a letdown spot too. NO!!! They got fuccked last year with an undefeated record and NO BOWL. They have a ton to play for!!! Love the qb, LOVE the rb, love the coach. Urban vs Dabo, enough said!!! Mail it in on Buckeyes. Lean towards the under here also as I think Buckeyes will run a ton but not gonna play it because don't want to fuckk up a winner.

GL guys!

Get some!!!
    Last edited by Ronniedizel; 01-03-2014, 06:04 PM.

Re: 2 plays Friday night

About fucking time you showed up.
    I like them both. beer44

Comment

Hey Gamer!! Whats good? Nice avatar!!

Been a frazzled 2 years around here. But can still pick Bowls!!! haha!

Comment

Welcome
        2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by Ronniedizel View Post
          Hey Gamer!! Whats good? Nice avatar!!

Been a frazzled 2 years around here. But can still pick Bowls!!! haha!
          Nothings good. When I quit drinking I found out all the people I hangout with here suck.
          If you get bored tomorrow give me a call. I will send you my number via private message on here.
          Honestly it's great seeing you back on here. One of the few decent people I ever met from the old place we were all at.

Comment

good luck tonight

Comment

Just so you guys know. I go way back with Ronnie from another site before TIS opened.
              He is one of the best in this business at picking games. He is also one of the few straight shooters you will ever find on these sites.
              Ronnie was with us before. But got locked out when we changed the site over. So I had to create him a new account.
              But he was with us all the way back in 2007

Comment

wellllllll, seems to b 1 solution to that!! hahahahha

Who you telling? I didnt stop drinking and found out most people are no good crumbs. Especially when a few beans are involved. I will holla at you later.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  Just so you guys know. I go way back with Ronnie from another site before TIS opened.
                  He is one of the best in this business at picking games. He is also one of the few straight shooters you will ever find on these sites.
                  Ronnie was with us before. But got locked out when we changed the site over. So I had to create him a new account.
                  But he was with us all the way back in 2007
                  thanks Gamer! You make me blush

Comment

BTW, did i see your old best bud on another site?? Same guy, changed a few letters in front of his name???

Pleaaaassse dont tell me he sells picks???? hahahahhahaha

Comment

Ronnie D. Glad to see you back
                      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

BTW, did i see your old best bud on another site?? Same guy, changed a few letters in front of his name???

Pleaaaassse dont tell me he sells picks???? hahahahhahaha
                        Who ?
                        There are a few guys that vanished from here. Greek was one and he posted nowhere until the other day.
                        I sent him emails and messages on facebook and never got a reply

Comment

No not him. I got confused. Thought red was selling. I dont go on any sites ever so wouldnt know. Bunch of scumbags and liars for the most part. Had a guy who I will not mention who is some big tout supposedly on that jerkoff other site. Lomg story short: he bets 25 a game and owed me 160 AND CHANGED HIS PHONE NUMBER!! But I guess there is a sucker born every minute because he sells picks still. Worst handicapper I have ever seen!!! Gave his clients a few years ago as a prop play on the super bowl "NO, there will not be a safety". It as like -2500 and LOST. LMAO.

Comment

No not him. I got confused. Thought red was selling. I dont go on any sites ever so wouldnt know. Bunch of scumbags and liars for the most part. Had a guy who I will not mention who is some big tout supposedly on that jerkoff other site. Lomg story short: he bets 25 a game and owed me 160 AND CHANGED HIS PHONE NUMBER!! But I guess there is a sucker born every minute because he sells picks still. Worst handicapper I have ever seen!!! Gave his clients a few years ago as a prop play on the super bowl "NO, there will not be a safety". It as like -2500 and LOST. LMAO.
                            No not Red for sure he hated touts with a passion. Last thing he told me he was done with betting.
                            I'm still in paid fantasy football and baseball leagues with him.
                            I sent you a message about calling you tomorrow afternoon. Remind me about the guy from the jerkoff site when I call you.
                            If it's who I think it is he whacked up a bunch of guys on the same thing.
                            Racked up credit accounts and then bailed on them.

There some other funny stories about guys from there you will get a kick out of.

Comment

no i got confused. Yea, we can prob swap stories of all the crumbs over there.

Holla at me whenever. Im free all night after kickoff. Looking at props now

Comment

Working...
                              X