X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Season Specials

South Carolina - WINNER

Added plays:

Washington St. -6 ---- Loser (talk about a bad beat - ridiculous)

UCLA -6 ---- WINNER

Duke +12
    ---- WINNER

Stanford -7 (-105) ---- Loser (can we please run up the middle one more time?)

UCF +16
    - downgraded to action play only ---- WINNER (shoulda stuck with my gut)

Florida St. -8 (-120)
    - TRIPLE PLAY ---- LOSER

Bowling Green -5 - PLAY CANCELED due to loss of Head Coach, both Coordinators & STAFF have their attention on Wake Forest

I must have missed the memo of how the Big 10 can all the sudden hang with the SEC. South Carolina is tough. I've got this at SC -7. Seems too good to be true, but I'll bite.

Will add more as I play em.

Last three Capital One Bowl games pitting SEC vs. Big 10:

Jan. 1, 2013 Georgia 45, Nebraska 31
    Jan. 2, 2012 South Carolina 30, Nebraska 13
    Jan. 1, 2011 Alabama 49, Michigan State 7

Also: Average power rating of opponents played: WISCONSIN 32.9, S CAROLINA 38.8

Comment

UCF +16

I think this team is very balanced with Great quarterbacking play. I don't think they're scared of Baylor at all. They can play D. I also think there's a possibility Baylor underestimates this team and UCF just might win SU. Line in dropping, so I figured I better get it while I can.

UCF this season: 4-0 in non-conf games and 3-0 as an underdog

Comment

I don't think this is the same offense that beat Penn St and Louisville. Beating So Fla x3 and struggling with SMU,is not a good sign. I'm sure Baylor will score pts, don't think the Knights can keep up.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
          I don't think this is the same offense that beat Penn St and Louisville. Beating So Fla x3 and struggling with SMU,is not a good sign. I'm sure Baylor will score pts, don't think the Knights can keep up.
          I agree they started the season way better than they ended. It's a long wait for Baylor and I don't think they're happy playing a no-name UCF team. Oh yeah, where's that game being played? In Orlando - home game UCF and they're pumped about playing there. We shall see, but I hear ya Capt... it's not like they're on a roll dominating, hell they almost lost to Temple.

Comment

I'm with you on South Carolina. Now on the other play. I could see UCF staying within the number.
            The last game they played vs SMU I think everything for them was already locked down.
            So I could see them playing with the our helmets could beat this team attitude.

Not trying to be that guy. But I don't put a lot of stock into the bowl game in our backyard stuff.
            Some teams travel really well for the bowl games. While on the other hand some don't.
            A team like Michigan would probably struggle to sell 10,000 tickets if they played in downtown Detroit.
            No matter what the record is. Most of their fans always have a we should be in a better bowl attitude.
            The only thing that helps Michigan in some of their bowl games. They play in a lot of places where people from Michigan have moved to.
            Florida is a perfect example. You hardly ever see the Tigers play to empty seats in spring training in Lakeland or on the road.

Comment

I should probably should have put out the disclaimer with the UCF play: That I have a soft spot for small schools playing big name schools.

Most of the time those bets cover, but when they don't - they get BLOWN the F OUT! Hope that's not the case here.

Comment

Bowling Green -5

Defense and momentum = BG win & cover IMO.

Comment

After watching the line - I hedged on UCF and put some down on Baylor -16.5 - now have UCF +16 for very small action play

Comment

this bowl season

Comment

Comment

Bowling Green play CANCELED

Fuck this, I hate the bowl games sometimes. You gotta keep up on this shit, "Bowling Green players found out officially Tuesday morning that Clawson was leaving for Wake Forest. This week the Falcons' offensive and defensive coordinators, Warren Ruggiero and Mike Elko, began recruiting for the Demon Deacons, while strength and conditioning coach Brandon Hourigan made plans to join the Wake Forest program.

Comment

Added play:

Washington St. -6

Comment

Good luck beer44

Comment

Good luck buddy, will follow you on at least one of these
                              NFL 2014-2015
                              Overall 13-11-1
                              Playoffs

MLB 2014
                              134-99-3 +30.89
                              2* 2-2

Comment

Working...
                              X