11/29-11/30 Plays and Thoughts on South Carolina/Clemson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/29-11/30 Plays and Thoughts on South Carolina/Clemson

I hope that everyone has enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends. Looking to have a profitable weekend, hope that each of you have one as well.

East Carolina +3.5 5 units

Washington St/Washington under 66 2 units
    Miami Oh/Ball St under 56 1 unit

South Carolina/Clemson

This is a classic case where I may wake up on Saturday morning and place a small play on Clemson. We are favored by 5, and a few dollars won would make a loss at least a little more bearable. Plus, there is always the possibility that we win by less than 5.

With that said, I just don't think that Clemson gets it done. Here's why.

Clemson is a very, very talented football team. Tajh Boyd is a very, very talented quarterback. There is still a problem for them when they play us, at least for one more year anyway.

Clemson doesn’t play against many defenses that can put pressure on Boyd without blitzing, by just using the defensive line. If you are able to put pressure on him with just your front four, there is no “open space” for him to throw the ball to. That’s when he becomes Bobblehead Boyd, because he gets hit. A lot. That is exactly the reason that we will win our 5th straight game in this series. Not because we are THAT much more talented than Clemson, but rather because there is a matchup problem for Clemson when they play us that simply can not be avoided. We don’t have to blitz linebackers to get pressure on Bobblehead. We can get pressure with Clowney and Co.

South Carolina 38

Clemson 20

South Carolina -5 Confidence level 3
    Under 59 Confidence level 1

Best of luck this weekend.

Comment

good luck with SC

Comment

Solid info on your team in this game.
        Good luck for your team and your plays this weekend

Comment

Working...