No announcement yet.

Squonk: College Football Picks and Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! Great day and season so far Squonk. Good luck keeping it up!

Comment

Week #8

Oklahoma St -7
      SMU +3.5
      Georgia Tech -7
      Kansas +22
      Washington +3
      USC +2.5
      Florida St -3

Oklahoma St: Off a bye with Gundy helping to prepare offense. I am thinking they finally break-out and TCU cannot keep up...
      SMU: Also off a bye, with time to work on passing game that will be too much for Memphis
      Georgia Tech: They need a big win badly, and Syracuse has not played against the option
      Kansas: They are focusing on less pass plays and Oklahoma does not score as much as past OK teams
      Washington: I realize situation favors AZ St, yet Washington has much at stake and their two loses were against top 5
      USC: thinking they are motivated, excited and against a ND team not as good as last years version
      Florida St: Great players, top notch coach, everything at stake and off a bye

Comment

today

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          Week #8

Oklahoma St -7 W
          SMU +3.5 W
          Georgia Tech -7 W
          Kansas +22 W
          Washington +3 L
          USC +2.5 L
          Florida St -3 W
          5-2 for the day, 26-16 for the season in NCAAF

Comment

Nice season so far Squonk!

Comment

A bit behind today (still only 9:20 in So. Cal.), as I missed the early games.

Week #9

Georgia Tech & Virginia over 49
              SMU -14
              South Carolina +2.5
              Penn State +15.5

Ga Tech/Va over: both teams will score, with each having improving offense numbers last two weeks
              SMU: got it together during bye week (two weeks ago) and Temple not too good
              South Carolina: toughest test yet for Mizzou, SC solid all around and Mizzou had lots of emotion past three weeks that catches up
              Penn State: too many points to give O'Brien off a bye and Ohio State not top four

Comment

Working...
              X