• Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay hot JJ love the ball st pick!

Comment

this week

stay hot!!

Comment

Good luck this weekend JJ, keep them winners coming.

Comment

Keep rolling...go Ball St! Good luck.

Comment

Good luck with the plays JJ. Hope you're able to remain on FIRE!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck JJ
                2011/12 season
                Cfb ytd: 32-23-2 +310
                NFL ytd: 0-1 -110

Comment

Haven't had internet all day and won't have it till Monday again. Only able to post this cause I drove across town to my Mom's house to post this. Hope nobody thought I was hiding from a bad day so far. Couple really tough losses. San Diego St twice was in Ohio St territory needing only to get a TD to cover and Missouri needed only a FG to cover. Still could be a winning day, but shitty fucking start. Haven't been able to watch more than a few plays here and there because I was running around to my buddy's house about 30 miles away to get a hot spot internet thing and that didnt work either~ Gggrrrrr. I am going home and relaxing hopefully to watch a few winners late here.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Everyone has a bad day, I would never think you were hiding, you always post whether you win or lose,its a tough way to make easy money, your one of the best out there bro, get em tomorrow

Comment

3-7 week (-$1,330)/15-9 overall (+$2,080)
                      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
                      X