X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Bowls

Reg Season 36-18 66% +35.5

Bowls 0-0

Tulane ML -120 x2...Tulane has motivation to finish with 7 wins for the 3rd year in a row...Nevada has motivation to win the potatoes after losing the Potato last year.... Tulane is missing its stars on the D line, But I look for them to Run and control clock,They also have a 6'6 Tight end if they need to pass and is a nightmare matchup for Nevada...Nevada will get their yards in the air...Sophomore Carson Strong has a big arm, But he threw for 400 yards last year in this bowl and still lost the game by 9...

The Greenwave do a lot of great things on special teams, and Nevada is coming off its poorest special teams effort of the season in a 30-20 loss to San Jose State in which the Wolf Pack yielded a momentum-changing kickoff return for a touchdown and missed a 29-yard field goal. The Greenwave have an elite punter (Ryan Wright, first-team All-ACC) and a dangerous return game. Tulane?s kicker, Merek Glover, is solid (9-of-14 on field goals in 2020; 40-of-53 in his career).

One more thing to note is
    The Wolf Pack finished the regular season with the most penalties (62; 17 more than anyone else), most penalty yardage (525; no other team hit 400), and worst per-game average (65.6 yards) in the conference.

So, Give me the Better running game, Special Teams and Penalty yardage team...

Re: Tuesday Bowls

Comment

C Fla ML +190 x3

Comment

Comment

Fla Atl+9 x2

Comment

Yeah. I have no idea what day it is either.

Comment

Working...
            X