Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT.NCAA!

YTD 19-12 +12.1

Ohio State -20 -120(bought the hook) 3 units... Won with the Gophers last night! Never a doubt!...Just kidding, Gophers was out played, out coached and Big Ten Refs screwed Purdue...Some shady shit last night lol....

The Big ten looks very weak this year,I would guess The Muckety Mucks in the Big Ten Need a Strong looking OSU for ad revenue and League Stature... Im Sure the officials have been informed....Ok enough conspiracy..

Indiana has been living off of turnovers, Through four games, 37.8% of the points Indiana has scored on offense have come off turnovers. That's the second-highest rate in the country, trailing only Purdue. The national average is roughly 16.8%. The average distance of Indiana's touchdown drives, thanks to the turnovers it has forced, has been 53.2 yards.... Now I cant see that happening today, Ohio State is on upset alert, The Hoosiers are not sneaking into the shoe today, They Been gushed about all week by the media and even the OSU Coach, The OSU Players are hungry after the cancelled game last week and with hearing about how great the Hoosiers are They will be Ready to eat....

Indiana has averaged 2.8 yards a rush, I don't see how they will be doing 80 yard drives today with that running game,Like I said, They been living off of short fields on offense all season...OSU wont be coming out flat today.... they get the cover..

Re: SAT.NCAA!

Comment

C. Fla+4 x3

Comment

Comment

sooners-6(-120) bought 1/2.. x3

Comment

Working...
          X