Clear All

• Ramper

Today: Buffalo over 59, Akron over 59

YTD TOTAL NFL 31-23-4
    YTD TOTAL NCAAF 19-26-1

Re: Ramper

Comment

I think it is too easy taking the over .... the best you can do is lose juice or worst lose both but to win both ...pretty sure it won't happen... good luck ... I could be wrong but not all the time ...

Comment

What are you saying NBA? If you flip a coin it can most definitely land on the same side twice!
        Good luck Ramper.

Comment

the probability before the roll is and will always be 50/50... the coin does not remember what has happen to it the roll before... now if you ask me what the probability of rolling two heads or two tails then it would be 0.5x0.5=.25 .... so your odds would be 25% and for three heads ? 1/8 % and for four 1/16 .... so your answer is .... for two over to hit you only have a 25% chance of hitting just so you know ... coin flipping got nothing to do with capping... it is two different things and doing one thing will not effect the outcome of the other... I said it before and I will say it again ... I use the term coin flipping when I can't explain why... and today my instinct say it look too easy... I'm just trying to help...
          Last edited by nba_trends; 11-17-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X