Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Lawrence 5* college bowl game of the year

Fellow Derelicts:
    I have been seeing that Marc Lawrence’s 5* college bowl goy is Wisconsin +4. I have not been able to confirm it yet. Can anyone else do so? The game doesn’t go until tomorrow (Thursday). I will pay to confirm if necessary. I just hate to do so if it is already out there officially. His goy and gom picks have been on a strong run.
    Thanks for your help with this and best of luck throughout the bowl season.
    Major Harris

Re: Marc Lawrence 5* college bowl game of the year

Comment

If it was out there we would have posted it. We do our best to get all available plays up as early as possible.

Comment

listened to his podcast and you can tell it will either be Duke or Wisconsin. he is very high on both of them

Comment

I believe he has a GOM Thursday and a GOY Saturday based on his newsletter
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

J/Jack: It sounds like he is milking the roll that he has been on. His gom and goy have been about 80%. To have two “GO ( of the whatever date)” in a row, seems like a marketing thing. Agree?

Comment

Yes it does seem like marketing. They get on a roll and milk it for ever dollar they can pull in.

Comment

goy and gom in the bowls is ridiculous.. there should only be a goy as bowls are pretty much a 1 month (duration) event.. gom today $50,perfect system club $45,17-0 kill play $40...you've got to be a dime player to justify paying those prices.. hate the labeling of the secondary plays but that's part of the marketing
                ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
                X