Live betting the bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live betting the bowls

Heard this from a friend and makes sense to me..what are your thoughts ?

**when a team gets up 2+ scores, the trailing team tends to throw in the towel, especially the lesser bowls, so lay it and live bet the fav**
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Re: Live betting the bowls

I think it would pertain more to after halftime.
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
      Heard this from a friend and makes sense to me..what are your thoughts ?

**when a team gets up 2+ scores, the trailing team tends to throw in the towel, especially the lesser bowls, so lay it and live bet the fav**
      seems to be some truth to that by the sdql.. while it can't do 2nd half bets teams ahead by 14 + points in week 16 bowl games wind up winning by about 4 more points than they led at the half (small 6 game sample) . week 17 teams 14+ leads at the half win by about 1.5 points more than there halftime lead.. week 18 games they cut into the lead by an avg 2.3 points and week 19 they expand the lead a half point.. sample size almost double week 18 vs week 19...
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

The other night I had a dead loser at the half and took Ohio 2nd half with a big lead. I did that more because that was 2 running teams and when a running team is down 3 scores at the half they are waaaaay out of their element trying to come back. Look for those opportunities all the time.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
        X