ARMY/NAVY ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMY/NAVY ??

I don't have a reason to play this game. I see nothing except NAVY getting lit up by Temple last week and Army hasn't played since November 19th when they pummeled Morgan State 60-3. Makes me lean NAVY however I feel like I'm missing something with this line. Opened 10, dropped to 7 immediately seemed too low to me and then it drops to 5 ?? Any thoughts here ?
    Last edited by Winningpix; 12-09-2016, 11:23 PM.
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Re: ARMY/NAVY ??

Definitely "sharp" money on Army, no injuries and the line moved all the way through 7. The main thing I looked at when capping the game was how they each did defensively against Air Force who runs a similar offense. Both got burned by passes against Air Force, but I don't think Army has the ability to take advantage of that. Navy may be a little better passing, really probably not a factor. Overwhelming game trend is for the under with 10 straight in the series. I agree the line is too small at 5/5.5, that big line move stinks big time though.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Navy lost #1 QB in Sept. The kid Worth who lead them all season was lost early in the Temple game. Army got crushed by N Dame, Navy beat them.
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Yea, big difference comparing the ND common opponent. Another thing that seems fishy here with this line. Worth is out today ? That may be the reason for moving through 7. 3rd string QB now ? I think I'll probably pass
        Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Just saw 63% bets on NAVY
          Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Working...
          X