conference championship games system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conference championship games system

teams in conference title games who have managed to win 19 or more of their last 22 games are just 15-25-3 ATS since the inception of these championship
    games. Worse, when favored by less than 20 points, these well-liked teams dip to 6-19-3 ATS in title game roles, including 0-9-2 ATS when facing sub .800 foes.

go against..

w mich -20
    sd st -6.5
    clem -10
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: conference championship games system

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    teams in conference title games who have managed to win 19 or more of their last 22 games are just 15-25-3 ATS since the inception of these championship
    games. Worse, when favored by less than 20 points, these well-liked teams dip to 6-19-3 ATS in title game roles, including 0-9-2 ATS when facing sub .800 foes.

go against..

w mich -20
    sd st -6.5
    clem -10
    interesting how the 20+ point spread parameter takes out a 9-6 chunk of the record ...when an. 800 or less opponent plays one of these teams record becomes perfect.. amazing!!
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks for sharing, perhaps the system tells us that these teams re perceived better than they are because of their records, while the opponents are decent dogs since they did make the championship game but not perceived as such.
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
        Thanks for sharing, perhaps the system tells us that these teams re perceived better than they are because of their records, while the opponents are decent dogs since they did make the championship game but not perceived as such.
        np.. easiest thing in the world to do is take a team that's won at least 19 of their last 22 so we must be getting some value.. amazing to me that not one of these teams has covered laying less than 20 playing a team whose win % is less than 800.this rule does cut down the field size from 28 to 11 games.. so on average there's one of these games every other year but this year there are three which is atypical

Comment

to be honest it's a little tough to believe the less than 20 point favorite and under. 800 takes out 75% of the field but according to mark lawrence it does

Comment

Using those numbers the 20+ point favorites are actually 9-6 ATS in Conf. Champ games which would apply to Alabama
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Using those numbers the 20+ point favorites are actually 9-6 ATS in Conf. Champ games which would apply to Alabama
              yes.. a positive if you like alabama

Comment

go against..

w mich -20
                sd st -6.5
                clem -10
                going to skip this one as I have amazing team trend on them and it's close to 20 ..actually just realized it was never 20 and I forgot to correct it at the time..bottom line not a play

wyo
                va tech
                Last edited by bleeker; 12-01-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

yes.. a positive if you like alabama
                  can Florida score at least 8 ? If you play Florida + 24 and under 41, and Florida scores 8 you can't lose both. Worse case scenario if they do score exactly 8 would be the final is 33-8 you push the total but lose the flat. Something to think on. Personally, I'm passing that game.
                  Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
                      can Florida score at least 8 ? If you play Florida + 24 and under 41, and Florida scores 8 you can't lose both. Worse case scenario if they do score exactly 8 would be the final is 33-8 you push the total but lose the flat. Something to think on. Personally, I'm passing that game.
                      not interested as a betting prospect right now.. admittedly I never go beyond systems to make picks

Comment

2-0...3-0 if I left well enough alone but I didn't

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice job 5-0 with the 2 hold the lines !
                              Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Working...
                              X