Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Turkey weekend 25-9-2 last 36 with outright dog winners !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Turkey weekend 25-9-2 last 36 with outright dog winners !

Record is actually better because best bets are double plays and almost best are 1.5x, but I didn't say that in the beginning so we'll go with just a W/L record

BEST BET

WASHINGTON STATE + 6

also...

GEORGIA -4
    UTAH + 10 1/2
    FLORIDA + 7 buy it if necessary
    NOTRE DAME + 17

JUST AN OPINION.....I won't count these 2 in the W/L

KENTUCKY + 28 buy it up
    PENN STATE - 12 1/2

GOOD LUCK ! PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT.....

FYI...THIS SPORTS APP IS FREE, you play along while games are live for a chance to earn credits and score prizes, it's looking like a launch date of THANKSGIVING. I get credit for referrals that play, watch ads and/or buy off the app.

JD, I'll be glad to share with this great site if it turns out to be lucrative....by signing up now before the launch, people receive added benefits that others who wait won't get

www.firefan.com/?code=Scoreprizes

all you need is name, email, cell number and a password for when the app is live and you download it

FireFan is set to launch and will forever change the way we interact with live sporting events

thanks !
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Re: College Football Turkey weekend 25-9-2 last 36 with outright dog winners !

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Vincent

Comment

​ WINNI.
        GUYDANIO
        PHILADELPHIA

Comment

WP!

I just signed for your app
          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

today

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
              WP!

its the top trending app and may have set a record for all time

thanks Mac, they ran into some issues with so many downloads in such little time yesterday, but should be working flawless soon.
              Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Comment

Damn Washington State

fumbled on their first possession down 7-0 !
                  stopped at the 1 Twice on 4th and goal !
                  intercepted in the end zone just before the first half ended !
                  Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

I was on them as well ...

We Got LANGED.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=NYK;571228]I was on them as well ...

We Got LANGED.[/QUOTE

yes Sir we did
                        Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Originally posted by NYK View Post
                          I was on them as well ...

We Got LANGED.
                          By my tally that entire site of handicappers went 0 fer today. Lead Pipe Locks, Rivalry GOY, very 1st 100 Dime play, Big 10 Total of the Year, Big 12 Dead Mortal Lock, Mountain West Lock, Odds Maker Error GOY, 100 Dime MAX Wager...not a single winner among all those fancy titles...
                          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

By my tally that entire site of handicappers went 0 fer today. Lead Pipe Locks, Rivalry GOY, very 1st 100 Dime play, Big 10 Total of the Year, Big 12 Dead Mortal Lock, Mountain West Lock, Odds Maker Error GOY, 100 Dime MAX Wager...not a single winner among all those fancy titles...

UNREAL JUMP I HAVE SEEN THAT HAPPEN A LOT THIS SEASON. SEASON IS TOTALLY NUTS THIS YEAR BOTH PROS AND COLLEGE.....CRAZY STUFF AND CRAZY CALLS.

GUY
                            GUYDANIO
                            PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Originally Posted by MacDaddy33.

WINNI, I JUST SIGNED UP TO. LOOKS LIKE GREAT STUFF...............GUY

GUYDANIO
                              PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Working...
                              X