Make-A-Wish Foundation Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make-A-Wish Foundation Rocks!

These 2 kids are from the town I live in.
    Norfolk Brothers Doing Well Despite Rare Disease

http://newschannelnebraska.com/local...-rare-disease/

Only about 50 or so kids in the world have this rare disease and 2 of them are brothers. Make-A-Wish and the Nebraska Huskers showed up big time yesterday. Wanted to share with you guys. Hoping this link works!

Re: Make-A-Wish Foundation Rocks!

That's awesome. It's actually probably one of the toughest volunteer jobs to take on is working with Make A Wish. In most cases it takes 6 to 12 months to grant a wish and a lot of kids don't end up getting the wish granted. My daughter wanted to meet Fluffy and see him perform and my wife and I made that happen.
    So for make a wish she picked making a cake with Buddy the Cake Boss. One of the hardest calls I had to make was to them asking that they give her gift to another child.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
      That's awesome. It's actually probably one of the toughest volunteer jobs to take on is working with Make A Wish. In most cases it takes 6 to 12 months to grant a wish and a lot of kids don't end up getting the wish granted. My daughter wanted to meet Fluffy and see him perform and my wife and I made that happen.
      So for make a wish she picked making a cake with Buddy the Cake Boss. One of the hardest calls I had to make was to them asking that they give her gift to another child.
      So sorry Game, I can't imagine
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Sounded like they made this happen in just 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
        X