week 12 two more systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 12 two more systems

any conference home favorite of 33 or less that's not undefeated, coming off a conference win by 35 points or greater, versus an opponent which has allowed 31 points or more in each of its last 2 games, resulted in those home favorites going 22-1 ATS (95.7%) since 2003...

tcu -4

any conference home favorite of 10 or more , coming off a conference straight-up road win in which they scored 24 points or more, while doing so as an away underdog of 10 or greater, and they possess a winning record, resulted in those home favorites going 23-6 ATS (79.3%) since 1994

georgia tech -11
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week 12 two more systems

​ GREAT INFORMATION THANK YOU.
    GUYDANIO
    PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      any conference home favorite of 33 or less that's not undefeated, coming off a conference win by 35 points or greater, versus an opponent which has allowed 31 points or more in each of its last 2 games, resulted in those home favorites going 22-1 ATS (95.7%) since 2003...

tcu -4

any conference home favorite of 10 or more , coming off a conference straight-up road win in which they scored 24 points or more, while doing so as an away underdog of 10 or greater, and they possess a winning record, resulted in those home favorites going 23-6 ATS (79.3%) since 1994

georgia tech -11
      love the systems bleeker, Thank You for posting !
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great Info!

Comment

and thank you!
            "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

np guys
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                np guys
                I remember a system on fading teams that get their first loss after week 8 being good go against teams. I don't remember a % but remember it was good because most people would play on the upset team looking for a rebound, and the team wouldn't produce because in actuality they felt the season was over since a title hope was gone, but with the playoff system now, I think one loss teams have a better shot at getting in the playoff picture and maybe fading the ones that lose even later and get left out of the playoffs are good fades in their respective bowl games.
                Twitter @winningpix1
                Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Here is another one for this week bleeker...

P l a y A G A I N S T a

Saturday home team off its 7th SU loss of the season as a favorite of 15 points or less/pick ‘em.

Team just lost their 7th game (can't become bowl eligible), to make matters worse that loss was to a team they were favored against (they should have won). Hard to bounce back from that loss, and teams in this situation are 4-30 ATS. East Carolina is the team to fade, PLAY ON Navy.

Michigan St was in this situation just last week, but they had a punching bag named Rutgers to take a season's worth of frustrations out on. Navy is a very good team and also motivated.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

like that JJ .. with something that makes that much sense I could go in with an even worse record say 9-25
                    but at record you gave very impressive.. only knock on my end is 84% currently on Navy which I never like

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      Here is another one for this week bleeker...

P l a y A G A I N S T a

Saturday home team off its 7th SU loss of the season as a favorite of 15 points or less/pick ‘em.

Team just lost their 7th game (can't become bowl eligible), to make matters worse that loss was to a team they were favored against (they should have won). Hard to bounce back from that loss, and teams in this situation are 4-30 ATS. East Carolina is the team to fade, PLAY ON Navy.

Michigan St was in this situation just last week, but they had a punching bag named Rutgers to take a season's worth of frustrations out on. Navy is a very good team and also motivated.
                      nice call

Comment

Working...
                      X