15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Saturday In Game Thread

A&M needs to wake up!

and I'm mixed about it as I bet them but also it would be in Ohio St favor to have them lose
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Badgers running game starting to roll....don't want them to get to far ahead then Northwestern will pass to much. My under looks better if it stays close...
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

My cat ran up a telephone pole as a dog was chasing him.Was trying to talk him down for a half hour.I'm not good with heights.My son came home and I paid him $20 to go up and get him.lol
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          Badgers running game starting to roll....don't want them to get to far ahead then Northwestern will pass to much. My under looks better if it stays close...
          Late Northwestern TD accomplishes the "keeping it close" goal. Sitting good at halftime, but both offenses kinda got momentum, may look to middle that under with a 2nd half over bet.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Late Northwestern TD accomplishes the "keeping it close" goal. Sitting good at halftime, but both offenses kinda got momentum, may look to middle that under with a 2nd half over bet.
            Overtime definitely is in the mix too, 2nd half over here we come lol

Comment

Overtime definitely is in the mix too, 2nd half over here we come lol
              Line was 21...no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                My cat ran up a telephone pole as a dog was chasing him.Was trying to talk him down for a half hour.I'm not good with heights.My son came home and I paid him $20 to go up and get him.lol
                Thankfully your son is not Jack Bauer. There would have been no negotiating

Comment

Comment

He is driving now and everyday he needs gas money.Other than a few chores I have to make up as many things to pay him for.I didn't want the cat to go up the telephone pole,but it gave me a reason to pay him.Plus I was never going up after the cat and I was trying to think of ways to get him down so I didn't have to call the fire dept.$20 was a bargain!!!
                    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                    5* 6-8
                    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                    10* GOY 1-0
                    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post

He is driving now and everyday he needs gas money.Other than a few chores I have to make up as many things to pay him for.I didn't want the cat to go up the telephone pole,but it gave me a reason to pay him.Plus I was never going up after the cat and I was trying to think of ways to get him down so I didn't have to call the fire dept.$20 was a bargain!!!
                      If you just want to give him money bet him the Browns will win the Super Bowl

Comment

Best post game comment ever by Wisconsin coach Paul Chryst in reply to the question about what impressed him the most about his defense....first words out of his mouth..."well obviously we are well-coached"

Comment

Michigan St.s season hits a new low...losing to Illinois eliminates them from bowl consideration. Illinois only prev wins were against Murray St.
                          and Rutgers...yikes!

Comment

Rough start for my Baylor under....14 points in the first minute of the game

Comment

Michigan St.s season hits a new low...losing to Illinois eliminates them from bowl consideration. Illinois only prev wins were against Murray St.
                              and Rutgers...yikes!
                              We booked a wrestling show at Cobo hall in downtown Detroit for next October.
                              One of the guys in the group was worried because it's on the same day as U of M vs Sparty.
                              The way MSU looks this year I think that game will lose some of the local must watch appeal

Comment

Working...
                              X