tech help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tech help?

I posted this in the NFL forum. If anyone would like to reply, please do so there to keep it all in one place :) Thanks, Steve.

Hello everyone! Let me start with a thanks to anyone who may be able to help :)
    I have a galaxy smart phone and have Virgin mobile provider. I've recently bought a nice tablet with the keyboard attachment and I use it like a laptop. I don't get wifi at my apartment but can still connect to the internet on my phone. Can I add my tablet to my phone as just another device or do I have to pay a lot extra by creating a hotspot to get internet Is a tablet the same as a phone in this regard?
    If this sounds very basic or stupid, sorry, but I am probably closer to being a caveman than a millennial :)
    Thanks, Steve

Re: tech help?

With my Verizon plan I have a tablet with it. It just works the same as the data for my phone. I don't have unlimited data so I don't use it that much outside of the house. I will take it with me when I'm consulting with a family and I don't think there will be wifi.
    Honestly I would check with your provider and see if you can add that tablet to your current phone plan. I think I pay 10.00 extra a month for mine

Comment

Re: tech help?

Thanks game! I didn't know if I could just buy a cable and hook my phone up though my tablet (for free) or possibly put it on my plan (cheaply) or whatever. I could just call my provider but don't kn ow enough to know if they're just selling me something that I don't really need. I know one thing, It SUCKS not having internet!
      Thanks Brother

Comment

Working...
      X