15-0 system since 1996

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15-0 system since 1996

any conference underdog of 3.5 to 10.0, possessing a win percentage of less than .800, and is coming off a conference win by 10 points or more, versus an opponent coming off a conference road game in which they scored and allowed 31 points or more, resulted in those underdogs going 15-0 ATS since 1996. The underdogs also won 10 of those 15 games outright

miami ohio +7.5

my comment: good feel coming off conference win
    of >10 vs a team that probably expended a lot of energy and emotion in a high scoring game on the road vs conference foe
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 15-0 system since 1996

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sounds good, makes sense
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

16-0
            11/16

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice call
              Vincent

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
                Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
                X