Wing and a Prayer 10-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing and a Prayer 10-22

I have been thinking about doing this for a few years. Have a few 16oz. PBRs in me so I will give it a try. I do get on some very good rolls..... Good and Bad. Been bad for 4 weeks turned it around last week. I do well in the Big Ten (14). Plays are made using Bookmaker lines at time of posting. Using units, I know we don't bet units.

2 units. Under 53 (-105) Indiana / Northwestern. Don't see I.U. running against the Cats. Cats have allowed over 300 yards through the air once this year. Last week against M.S. in 51 attempts.
    1 unit. Over 60- (-115). Oklahoma State / Kansas. Look how many points the Cowboys have given up this year. Central Mich. 30, Pitt 38, Texas and Iowa St, 31. Kansas gets walked on.
    4 units. Michigan - 39- (-105) Harbaugh will pile it on. The brothers always have. 1. Style points. 2. He is recruiting a number a number of players from Illinois. This is the conversation after he destroys them. " Do you really want to play for that program". Enough said.
    2 units. Texas -1- (-105) Will beat them through the air. Plain and simple.
    Will post some evening plays mid afternnon.
    Last edited by BoboBrazil; 10-22-2016, 03:57 PM. Reason: Added Play

Re: Wing and a Prayer 10-22

Best of luck

Comment

today

Comment

3 Units. Ohio State -18 (-115) McSorley 45/87/ last 3 games against Maryland, Minnesota and Michigan. Don't see him above 50% this game against the NFL bound stud DBs of the Buckeyes. Similar result of the Michigan game for Penn State.

Comment

Working...
        X