Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its good to be back!

hello everybody!
    I've been out of touch for a while. i'm at the tail end of a divorce (I wanted it so it's all good). I'm from West Virginia and have been a union electrician for almost 32 years but work dried up back home lately. I had had been laid off for a while so had to go out of town for work. I'm in Lexington, Ky now and enjoying it for the most part. I had to give my ex everything I owned and half of three pensions but it is worth every penny! Anyhow, I had to buy a laptop and didn't have any of my favorites. It's amazing how much we come to rely on favs and phone contacts nowadays. for the life of me I couldn't remember the name of this site! I'm down at the bar looking up information about some plays and BAM!, it hits me!
    I hope everyone is doing well and winning some money! I haven't been hitting very well thus far but its been picking up the last couple weeks.
    Anyway, on to my picks:
    these are a couple that stood out to me at first glance and will probably play these and a few more:
    Utah State
    Hou
    Miss St
    Lsu
    Wisc
    Mich St

GLTA, Steve

Re: its good to be back!

I don't have internet in my apartment and have to go elsewhere to get online so if I don't respond often I'm not ignoring anyone

Comment

Good to see you back.

Comment

Comment

Glad to see you back.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

as smooth as you want to do it a divorce is always a pain in the butt. I hope you are alright .
            Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

today

Comment

Working...
              X