College Football Plays Week 8 - Primetime total added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Plays Week 8 - Primetime total added

Back to back big weeks in college football, 9-3-1 last week in college football, now 46-31 (+$4,545) for the season. $400 plays now 20-8-2 for the season in college football.

Tuesday October 15th, 2013
    $300 La. Lafayette/W. Kentucky under 62.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Thursday October 17th, 2013
    $300 Miami Fla. -8.5 LOSER (-330)

Saturday October 19th, 2013
    $400 Army +3 (-120) LOSER (-480)

$300 Purdue +26.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Southern Miss +22.5 Tough scheduling spot for East Carolina coming off 3 straight road games. So. Miss meanwhile comes off a bye and is in one of my favorite "play on" college situations. Teams coming off SU losses as DD favs that are DD dogs, very successful system over the years. Dogs in East Carolina games are a perfect 10-0 ATS their last 10 regular season games. LOSER (-330)

$300 Clemson +3 LOSER (-330)

ADDED
    $300 Clemson/Florida St. under 64.5
    Late line move here with heavy one-sided action on the over. I think the combination of the freshman QB in hostile territory and Florida St.'s defense keeps this lower scoring than almost everybody thinks it will be. LOSER (-330)

$400 Colorado St./Wyoming over 66.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Syracuse +7.5 LOSER (-330)

$400 California +10.5 LOSER (-440)

$300 South Carolina -7 LOSER (-330)

$300 Ole Miss +10 $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Akron -7 Akron has played several tough teams very close, they have a shot to get their first conference win since 2010. These kids are hungry and Miami OH is off losing to a horrible UMass team and has an interim coach that might be in over his head. If I trusted Akron just a bit more I would have made this just my 2nd $500 play of the college season. I love this play. PUSH

$400 UCLA +6 LOSER (-440)

$300 Nevada +22.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Wisconsin -12.5 Illini game against bad Nebraska D was an eye opener. Going into that game I expected Scheelhaase to have a big game, he looked like the same shitty QB I been watching these past few years. Badgers actually play defense, this should be a blowout. $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Definitely riding Miami Thursday

Comment

Comment

Hey Jack, If you could get Miami Fl. at -7 would it make it a bigger play?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooky0114 View Post
          Hey Jack, If you could get Miami Fl. at -7 would it make it a bigger play?
          No. I usually tend to play teams that are not so popular "public" plays, and I shy away from betting too much on teams when I know everybody and their brother will be betting on. Miami is definitely going to be the side Vegas is rooting against so I would keep it as is. I certainly would be happier with the bet at 7, I just wouldn't increase the amount. I see sportbook.com already has moved to 10.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Luck JJ!!!!!

Comment

Good Luck Jumperjack!

Comment

Best of luck this week

Comment

Added $100 to Colorado St. total and Cal play

Comment

Added
                    $300 Ole Miss +10 LSU played Miss. St. a few weeks ago on the road and was only a 7.5 point fav. My power rankings have Mississippi 11 points better than the Bulldogs. I'd be surprised if this game does not come down to the last possession.

Comment

best of luck with all your plays

Comment

today jj

Comment

Man that Army line has gone nuts. From +3 to -1.5 back to +1.
                          BOL today

Comment

Good luck today JJ

Comment

JJ Have a big day. ps, no way Miami should have lost the cover. One of the best RBs in the country and every time in the red zone they throw. Unbelievable!
                              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                              X