X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmoothD's Plays

Oregon-Washington Under 76

Michigan -3 Over Penn St

Let's make some money together! You may know me from various sites and streak games that I play. Let's make it Rocktober against the Books!

Comment

Comment

There is some hittn going on in the wash/Oregon game!

Comment

Saturday Oct.26 Plays

Nevada -6.5 Over UNLV- Nevada has won 8 straight in this rivalry and even though UNLV has 3 wins this season they still suck! The Wolfpack should win easily and cover this spread.

Wyoming +10 Over San Jose St-Wyoming is better than their record indicates. They have lost 3 straight so they should be hungry.

UCLA-Oregon Over 74- You already know it's going to be a track meet in Eugene today.

Comment

Comment

Friday Night Special!

USC +4.5 Over Oregon St- I have been saying all season long that Oregon St is overrated. This game will prove it. USC isn't good by any stretch but since they fired that Assclown Kiffin they're at least competitive. Take USC and the points and I will see you at the Cashier's window!

Comment

Best of luck tonight

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  Best of luck tonight
                  Thanks Game!

Comment

SUNDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

INDIANAPOLIS-HOUSTON OVER 43.5- Contrary to what the Wise Guys are saying take the over in this game. I expect the Texans to throw the ball alot with some success and I expect the Colts to impose their will through the air as both teams should light up the scoreboard for the easy Over! See you at the cashier's window!

Comment

Working...
                    X