College Football Plays Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Plays Week 12

83-82 for the season (-$560). Yet another 4-0 sweep on the $400 plays last week, they are now 30-10 for the season! I been preaching for like 5 or 6 weeks now about just following my $400, I really hope some guys are following only those.

Wednesday November 18, 2015
    $400 C. Michigan under 25.5 team total Kent might suck as a team, but by MAC standards they have a dominant defense. C. Michigan has no running game, guess what happens when a one-dimensional offense faces a good defense? Can't trust Kent for a play on the side here, though that would be the side I would bet on. This is, I think, the better way to attack this game. LOSER (-440)

Thursday November 19th, 2015
    $300 UL-Monroe +7 I know they suck, but bad teams as favorites are an auto-fade for me. Texas St. has just lost 2 straight games SU as favorites and are 2-7 ATS this year, yet the public loves them here! ULM should give a good effort after their head coach just got fired. LOSER (-330)

Saturday November 21st, 2015
    $300 Louisville +2 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Georgia Southern +13.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $500 LSU +4.5 LOSER (-550)
    $300 Virginia Tech +6.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Mississippi St. +4 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Missouri +8 LOSER (-330)
    $400 Baylor (PK) $WINNER$ (+400)
    $400 Ohio St. -13 LOSER (-440)
    $300 Penn St. +3.5 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Tulane +3 LOSER (-330)
    $400 New Mexico +2 LOSER (-440)
    $300 USC +4 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Purdue +22 $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: College Football Plays Week 12

JJ
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

this week!

Comment

Comment

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Fini
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good Luck Jumper ! Thanks for posting
                    Twitter @winningpix1
                    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

I love Les as and underdog myself. Will be on them big time

Quick question just because we are rarely on opposite sides why Baylor? Have I devalued them too much with the loss of their QB?
                      2010NCAAF: 71-52-2
                      2010 NFL: 45-31-2
                      2011 NCAAF: 87-71-2
                      2011 NFL: 30-33-3
                      2011-12 NCAAB Regular Season: 142-116-6
                      2011-12 March Madness: 18-14
                      2012 College Football - 70-76-2
                      2012 NFL: 65-48-1

Comment

Originally posted by rock712 View Post
                        I love Les as and underdog myself. Will be on them big time

Quick question just because we are rarely on opposite sides why Baylor? Have I devalued them too much with the loss of their QB?
                        I just look at that line and see how easy it is to take an undefeated team at home playing against a team with their back-up QB. I may be wrong, but that is going to be one of the high volume games for Vegas Saturday. I love fading public money in those.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          I just look at that line and see how easy it is to take an undefeated team at home playing against a team with their back-up QB. I may be wrong, but that is going to be one of the high volume games for Vegas Saturday. I love fading public money in those.
                          I agree Jumper. When I saw the low line I thought Baylor was home and liked Ok St especially since Baylor just got their first loss and I like fading a team getting a late first loss that knocks them out of playoff contention. but after realizing Ok St was home, that line doesn't make sense and I will most likely pass now. If OkSt wins and Okla wins, that's a huge game next week. Maybe Ok State loses this week and beats Okla next week ?

im going large on Ohio State
                          Last edited by Winningpix; 11-19-2015, 06:51 PM.
                          Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
                            I agree Jumper. When I saw the low line I thought Baylor was home and liked Ok St especially since Baylor just got their first loss and I like fading a team getting a late first loss that knocks them out of playoff contention. but after realizing Ok St was home, that line doesn't make sense and I will most likely pass now. If OkSt wins and Okla wins, that's a huge game next week. Maybe Ok State loses this week and beats Okla next week ?

im going large on Ohio State
                            Personally I expect Oklahoma St. to lose both games. Oklahoma should be one of the final 4 if they win out, and I think they will.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                              Personally I expect Oklahoma St. to lose both games. Oklahoma should be one of the final 4 if they win out, and I think they will.
                              Actually that makes more sense. If Ok State loses this week, being their first loss this late in the season, they most likely would lose again the next week. Any thoughts on Okla/Tcu this week ?
                              Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Working...
                              X