Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening day THURS 7 PAK

Last season regular 145-128-4 BEST BETS 48-31-1

Well it's back! A fun time for some and a dangerous time for others. Been doing this many years and have learned from my mistakes. A bad week, or 2,and a big hole to dig out of. So I must get that 100 Game of the Year, guaranteed LOCK BLOWOUT. Now I need to hammer it hard and parlay it with a shitload of games, because when it wins, I'll be sittin pretty. So what happens? IT LOSES OF COURSE!Now I need to chase the late games, and the vicious cycle goes on. What I've learned is there is no magic formula, no guaranteed locks, and if I didn't like the late game by 12 noon, I stay away. On this site we have some VERY smart cappers, Mac, JJ, Vince, Mule, just to name a few.They do whats called research, and produce winners. Yeah, its a pain in the ass looking at a Saturday card with over 100n games, but it has to be done. I've learned through this site that I'd rather lose a bet that I researched myself, than pay some bloke to lose it for me. Good luck to all that play, win lots, but don't get hurt.
    END OF PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! On to the plays:

OKLAHOMA ST -22' BEST BET
    CENTRAL FLORIDA -12 BEST BET
    Nor Caro +2'
    TCU -16'
    Hawaii +7'
    Vandy +3
    Duke -7

OK ST likes to crush weak teams, and folds against toughies. No problem here as C Mich wont be able to slow down the Cowboys, who have momentum from the end of last year....UCF and O'Leary usually have a strong program, cant see Fl Int hanging with them.....NC should have better D this year with Chizik and its in NC.......TCU is one of the best teams this year(#2) and cant afford any let ups....Colo enjoying the grass skirts may not be focused.......Vandy has enough line beef to push WKY around a bit......Duke has lost some players but they have gotten that winning attitude,not so Tulane.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Re: Opening day THURS 7 PAK

Joe tonight and I hope you have a great season!!!
    Vincent

Comment

Capt and have a great year!
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

this year Joe
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Great record last year Capt.

Best of Luck this weekend and all season long. I'm with you on Okie St.

Comment

Have a great season

Comment

This season Capt!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Have a great year joe