Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motivation...in these bowl games..and Ole Miss kicking a field goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation...in these bowl games..and Ole Miss kicking a field goal.

I was not quite sure why there would be talk about TCU not being motivated. To get the snub and then get a chance to play a team from what is considered the "best football conference in the land" is all the motivation I would need. Now if your a team like Bama who loses in the conf championship and then you play a team like Utah...okay that is when I could see a team not being motivated. Yes, I am posting this after the game. I am wrong sometimes...But I did state in my pick that I thought TCU would do their talking on the field. If TCU was playing a team from a lesser conference ...then I would question motivation. Now, the fact that you kick a fg on 4th and 8 near the goal line...down 42 points makes you the biggest frickin douchebag in the world. Well team, at least we were not shutout.
    -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Re: Motivation...in these bowl games..and Ole Miss kicking a field goal.

Sometimes getting passed for a playoff spot can be motivation.
    I think it comes down to the coaching staff and the players mentality.
    I would want to end the season doing what they did and send a message to the playoff committee.

Now if Baylor drops an ass kicking on Sparty. Watch the uproar to expand the field to 6 teams.

Comment

Re: Motivation...in these bowl games..and Ole Miss kicking a field goal.

I think they kick the FG because you don't want to get shutout, it's not like they were going to come back and win the game.

Comment

Working...
      X