5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Wed in game thread

The TCU defense looks like a SEC defense that is playing against a MAC offense
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

TCU has played at this level all year. Still cant see how that shitty squad from Ohio got in and they didn't. TCU would beat Ohio St X 30.
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Plain and simple reason why Ohio St is in....politics. That committee is a sham. However, how the Big 12 could think not having a conference championship would not come back to bite them in the ass is just plain asinine. TCU is the second best team in football.
        -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

I said it on here the day after the final 4 were announced - shocked that TCU didn't get in... but I was going on performances on the field, not that OSU is 2nd biggest in everything $$$ (only to ND IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by ambrose View Post
            Plain and simple reason why Ohio St is in....politics. That committee is a sham. However, how the Big 12 could think not having a conference championship would not come back to bite them in the ass is just plain asinine. TCU is the second best team in football.
            They do look like the 2nd best team in football today, right behind the Seattle Seahawks
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Bo stinks and ole miss is worse. Don't want to hear he is an NFL ready QB.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
                Bo stinks and ole miss is worse. Don't want to hear he is an NFL ready QB.
                I would be surprised if he even gets drafted quite frankly.

Comment

Working...
                X