Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 for saturday........

I like three for today:
    Baylor -7...Line seems low, but this is a bad matchup for the KSU. Their defense does not have the team speed needed to control the Baylor offense. There is a lot on the line for Baylor, and pressure is on, but at home at night, they should get the job done. KSU has had trouble running the ball the past few games, so depending on the pass may play right into Baylor's scheme, and turnovers should follow.
    Alabama-15.....Very simple mizzo wins, no sec team in final four. No way that will happen. Bama will start strong, and continue through out. Saban is right where he wants to be. Bama's run game will wear down the mizzo front, and the mizzo run will be shut down, relying on the qb to throw , just what the doctor ordered.
    FSU -4.....Wanting them to lose is one thing, but I just don't see nole's not covering. GT is an average to good team, considering the acc strength. Sure the triple option is hard to stop, but it is a high risk offense, and turnovers usually stop it. Speed and athletes favor FSU and I don't see them blowing this one. Best of luck, just my 2 cents!

Re: 3 for saturday........

Vincent

Comment

Working...
    X