Ambrose Thanksgiving and Weekend College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambrose Thanksgiving and Weekend College Football

Been having a pretty good year in College. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Here we go:

UAB-3.5...UAB playing for a post season birth...and playing a bad Southern Miss team that has lost 5 straight.

Marshall-24...playing Western Kentucky before Boise plays Utah St...Marshall closes out their season with a convincing win at home. Western Kentucky last played away on Nov 1st.

Alabama-9...Just can not get away from this game...The whole world saw the end of this game last year. I love watching Auburn and have been high on them all year...but let's be honest...they should have lost to Ole Miss...lost to Texas A & M, Got a beat down against Georgia...played Samford last week. Nick will have these guys ready and focused. As Ray Liotta says in Goodfellas..."The way I saw it, everybody takes a beating sometime". Auburn knows they are going to take a beating.

Iowa Pk...Got to think there are problems in Husker land. Expect a good effort from Iowa...and a bad effort from Nebraska.

The other Eastern Time Zone big rivalry games....Ohio St, Florida St. Been fading Florida and Michigan since it was obvious these coaches were on their way out. Michigan played well in this spot last year and left it all on the field. Want to play the buckeyes but my gut says not to. Florida St has been a great fade this year in regards to covering the number all year...but Florida has been a great fade also with the lame duck coach. Playing a 3 team 10 pt teaser with Florida St, and Alabama and Marshall. Don't like laying more than a TD and a FG in the teaser on the Buckeyes.

Miss St-2.5...I am taking the smarter QB in this game. I have never liked Bo as a QB.

USC-7...ever since the loss to Florida St...Notre Dame has shit the bed with no covers vs Navy, and losses to Arizona St, Northwestern, and Louisville. In my opinion playing for Brian Kelly is great when you are winning and just awful when you are losing. Like USC to win this game going away.
    -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Re: Ambrose Thanksgiving and Weekend College Football

Like the card Ambrose. Good luck with all the plays and I hope Marshall comes through for us.

Comment

This weekend
      Vincent

Comment

Looks very good
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

today

Comment

Been having a pretty good year in College. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Here we go:

UAB-3.5...UAB playing for a post season birth...and playing a bad Southern Miss team that has lost 5 straight...winner

Marshall-24...playing Western Kentucky before Boise plays Utah St...Marshall closes out their season with a convincing win at home. Western Kentucky last played away on Nov 1st....Loser

Alabama-9...Just can not get away from this game...The whole world saw the end of this game last year. I love watching Auburn and have been high on them all year...but let's be honest...they should have lost to Ole Miss...lost to Texas A & M, Got a beat down against Georgia...played Samford last week. Nick will have these guys ready and focused. As Ray Liotta says in Goodfellas..."The way I saw it, everybody takes a beating sometime". Auburn knows they are going to take a beating...winner

Iowa Pk...Got to think there are problems in Husker land. Expect a good effort from Iowa...and a bad effort from Nebraska...loser

The other Eastern Time Zone big rivalry games....Ohio St, Florida St. Been fading Florida and Michigan since it was obvious these coaches were on their way out. Michigan played well in this spot last year and left it all on the field. Want to play the buckeyes but my gut says not to. Florida St has been a great fade this year in regards to covering the number all year...but Florida has been a great fade also with the lame duck coach. Playing a 3 team 10 pt teaser with Florida St, and Alabama and Marshall. Don't like laying more than a TD and a FG in the teaser on the Buckeyes.

Miss St-2.5...I am taking the smarter QB in this game. I have never liked Bo as a QB....loser

USC-7...ever since the loss to Florida St...Notre Dame has shit the bed with no covers vs Navy, and losses to Arizona St, Northwestern, and Louisville. In my opinion playing for Brian Kelly is great when you are winning and just awful when you are losing. Like USC to win this game going away...winner

3 wins and
            3 losses and one teaser loss
            -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Working...
            X